Monday, May 9, 2011

Long time no see...

Lol I just realized that I have posted in like FOREVER!

Jonathan: Duh
Me: Shut up please.

BOOM

Cedric: Uh oh... (sweatdrop) there goes the Mac...
Me: >.>
Bryant: Sighs...
Marissa: Time for a shoot guys!
Me: But my computer (glares at Cedric) just blew up!
Marissa: Don't you have a USB stick?
Me: Oh right.... Well, get ready guys!

-Scene-

That Bryant really wants to get himself kill, doesn’t he? Eric managed to flip Bryant hard right into the ground. I was only lucky enough to catch Eric’s strike before he was able to cut Bryant in half.Bryant yelped in surprise. “Cedric! What are you –”
“Get out of here!” I exclaimed as Jonnar slammed himself into Eric. “You don’t have enough skill! Don’t get yourself killed!” Grace screamed. I whipped around to find Grace and the others suddenly surrounded by shadows.
“Bad shadows!” exclaimed Christian who whacked a shadow with a cookie. Surprisingly, it worked. “Oh… Did cookies actually work?”
“I can’t believe I’m saying this,” muttered Ciara. “But good job Christian!”
“Whee!” exclaimed Christian. Then to my, Grace, Yaro, and Bryant’s surprise, he turned into a wolf and knocked down a lot more monsters. Then he turned back into a human. “Funnnnnnnn! I haven’t done that in awhile!” Marissa rolled her eyes and stabbed a shadow that took a form that looked a lot like a piece of human pie.
“Yikes,” Grace said.
“Where is the source?” I demanded. Eric shrugged.
“That’s for me to know, and you to find out.” He send Jonnar, Bryant, and me tumbling into the wall with a flick of his hand. He laughed. “Though you’ll probably never will. Goodbye, Cedric. Give Khai my regards…if you survive.” He slashed his sword and disappeared.

-End-

Eric: I just LOVE being evil!
Me: Yes, we all know, weren't you the one who suggested to torture Khai?
Khai: Grr.....
Me: O.o; Uh.... Bye for now -
Khai: GET BACK HERE YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR AN AUTHOR

No comments:

Post a Comment