Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Er... Yeah...

Bryant: (whining in his new robe) Do I have to wear this?
Me: YES SO GET ONTO THE STAGE!

Scene:
Guess what time it is. Floating time! Literally. I found myself floating in the middle of nowhere. I looked around, but saw nothing.
“Where am I?” I called out. No reply. Then I noticed what I was wearing. Holy crud was all I was thinking.
I was wearing a deep emerald green robe (Gown, whatever, same thing) made of satin, with a lighter green border. The gown itself was pretty simple, but you should have seen the circlet. I touched my head and took off my circlet. Looking at the lines just confused me. The circlet itself was green and there was an emerald on smack center of the circlet. I sighed. I always preferred no fancy accessories and what do I get?  I placed the circlet back onto my head and looked around.
“Where in the world am I?” I asked aloud. I was expecting no answer, so when I did get one, I jumped really high.
“You’re in your own conscience,” replied a kind voice. A female figure with brown hair and hazel eyes appeared right in front of me.

End of scene

Bryant: Can I please take this off now?
Me: Yes, just do it in the changing room this time!
Bryant: (grumbles and hurries off)

BOOM!

Me: (groaning) Cedric!
Cedric: Sorry...
Jonnar: Ugh... Help!
Jonathan: I'm in here too! HELPPPPPP!
Me: -_-;
Raymond: There goes the stove...wait...THE STOVE?!
Kuya: Water!
Me: There goes backstage...

No comments:

Post a Comment