Thursday, April 14, 2011

RANDOMNESS!

Me: sighs...
Cedric: The printer is finally fixed!
Raymond: (covered in ink) Yeah... Sure is....
Kuya and Lan: (also covered in ink) Grr....
Cedric: O.O I'm outta here!
Jonathan: Isn't it almost time for acting?
Me: Yeah! To your posts everyone!

Scene:
My mom opened up the door to our apartment. “Jonathan! I thought you were at Kuya’s! Why are you –” I glared at her and stomped right past her. As I was going to Jonathan’s room, I heard my mom mutter, “I could have sworn his eyes were red… No, no, I’m just worrying myself, I’m so silly, that couldn’t be possible.” She poked her head around the corner. “Jon Jon, since you’re here, would you like me to cook dinner?”

I sighed and twirled the pencil around my thumb. Jonathan was so lucky, he always was able to have control over his own body. Humph, and it made him weak too – it was easy knocking him out. He didn’t even notice me behind him (mentally) when I knocked him out. I finished my essay on the Harappan civilization and the chemical reactions between oxygen and hydrogen. Jonathan groaned inside me. Uh oh. He was waking up. Back in the chatroom for heirs, as Jonathan calls it, I placed my hand on Jonathan’s forehead. He sighed as a light appeared in my hand. This would ensure him sleeping for awhile. He looked so peaceful. I wish things were really like that, so I could actually know what peace felt like. But they weren’t, and I wasn’t going to be here for long… 

-End of scene-

Me: Good job guys! Good one-shot-and-get-it shot!
Jonathan: (groans and pushed Jonnar off of him)
Jonnar: I hate that scene! It makes me look like the bad guy!
Marissa: Duh
Kuya: (laughing) lucky me, I don't get a part in this story!
Me: I have plenty in stock for you and Raymond in the next book Kuya.
Lan: (nudging his brother) Hahahaha spoke to soon!
Kuya: (groaning)

No comments:

Post a Comment