Friday, May 13, 2011

More talking...

Me: Sooooooooooo how was it Jonnar?
Jonnar: (now in control) awesome!
Jonathan: ... sniffle
Marissa: >.> sighs..............
Cedric: Um... Guys? The printer is gonna -

BOOM!

Everyone: for the billionth time, you don't hit the self-detonation button!
Cedric: Sorry...
Raymond: Sighs... (covered in ink again) again...
Cedric: Sorry....
Raymond: That's okay...but there goes my bill...
me: Don't worry Raymy, you get the stuff in the PENCIL BOX!
Raymond: YAY!
Cedric: Pencil box?
Kuya: It's the box...
Lan: ...that's has the word...
Kuya: "Pencil" on it but...
Lan:...really only has one pencil in it...
Kuya: ...and is filled with food...
Lan: ...June eats in class...
Kuya: ...it has a bunch of mints and -
Jonnar: STOP IT!
Kuya and Lan: ?
Jonathan: That twin talk of yours gives me a headache...
Kuya: So -
Lan: -rry
Everyone: Groan
Raymond: (jumping in joy) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!
Me: Jonnar gets some too!
Jonnar: Really? YEAH!
Jonathan: Why not me?
Me: (glares) coz I've been reading all your chats!
Everyone except Jonnar and Raymond: YOU KNEW?
Me: Ya, and it really pissed me off, you know I can make things MUCH worse for you!
Jonnar: I TOLD you not to do it!
Jonathan: Grrrrrrrr....
Me: :D Ya, and since you made me mad... Lyd?
Lydia (Jonathan's sister): (comes in) ready?
Me: Ya! Don't worry jonnar I'll let you temporarily separated from Jonathan!
Jonnar: FINALLY! FREEDOM!
Lydia: Okay girls.... GO GET THEM!

(fangirls rush in)

Jonathan, Kuya, Lan, etc.: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment